Alcohol Related Licenses

  1. Fermented Malt Beverage (Beer)

    Read the guidelines for getting a beer license from the city.

  2. Intoxicating Beverage (Liquor)

    Check out information about the city's different liquor licenses and the fees associated with them.

  3. Operator's / Provisional (Bartender)

    Obtain information about the requirements to serve alcohol at an licensed establishment.

  4. Temporary Class B (Picnic)

    Gain information about what is a Temporary Class B license and how to get one.

  5. Wine

    Review the city's wine policy and download the applications necessary to be able to sell wine.